Anthony TF Chong

  • Following

    0

  • Followers

    0


Fame: 165
Global economy are due for a long overdue pullback, since yr00, 08, the pullback were interrupted

Joined Aug 2020

Comments

best time of entry this type of bubble burst stocks are wait until, none are interest at it! exp wait till the daily volume are vanished till 10-5% daily compare with recent daily volume
3 days · translate
月线图都出现了死亡交乂点!日线图不套利,至少礼拜图发出死亡交乂讯号都刻止损(去年九月中)
3 days · translate
welcome, better to have a plan out exit, before you entry, otherwise u are going to lost your quality life. and trading just only a small of our life, there are others items or ppl we should put it even higher than stocks, so plan ahead,..don't let it ruin your mind and day
3 days · translate
ok, the minutes chart shown sell signal since 22/2. till yesterday candle are below middle bband and today continue the sell signal. it rose from 0.25, the strongest support found at 0.51. mkt sentiment changed since last Wednesday. so at certain times do the necessary act, as sell when all signal pointed as sell! well the uncertaint as we don't know when it's hit 0.51 the whole global sentiment are going to be what, that uncertainty
3 days · translate
0.615/0.51 are the below level, daily and minutes chart already have divergence signal, high at 0.86, I don't think your entry are so high, either realise losses or realise profit some where here
3 days · translate
做对的决策,它的答案是:回酬是发生于短期内的!而不是反反复复的令你的本金减少
3 days · translate
继续ave=接受不了或不肯面对.钱丢了,以后的人生却不该失去.如果学会面对,以后更上一层楼
3 days · translate
十元以上,那些天價是无法再重现的(至少6/8年后都没).至今的四元價位之前,市场的確有机会给大家出货的,也是有人看跌的说法.七个多月前我在TG有分享.至今情况,先要清楚钱是输定了!是可以输少几多而已!千万别找原因去输下去,或找理由做长期股东!切记
3 days · translate
actually here are just a place to share ideas or views, don't take it too personal, my view on certain level may not comfortable to anyone else position holding or level of entry. but such comments and critics, I'm often come across, I'm can live with it. hope others can plan this ahead
3 days · translate
3.20 and 2.60+/- may have a pause or support, but this line gone would bring the next price at 1.25
4 days · translate
Load more