TOPGLOV-C98

0.025

(%)

STRUCTURED WARRANTS ANNOUNCEMENT : ADJUSTMENT TO TERMS OF STRUCTURED WARRANTS

TOPGLOV-C98: CW TOP GLOVE CORPORATION BHD (MIBB)

Type Announcement
Subject STRUCTURED WARRANTS ANNOUNCEMENT
ADJUSTMENT TO TERMS OF STRUCTURED WARRANTS
Description
ADJUSTMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EUROPEAN STYLE NON-COLLATERALISED CASH SETTLED CALL WARRANTS OVER THE ORDINARY SHARES OF TOP GLOVE CORPORATION BHD ("TOPGLOV") ("TOPGLOV SHARE(S)") ("TOPGLOV-C98")

We refer to TOPGLOV's and Maybank Investment Bank Berhad’s announcement dated 9 March 2021 and 12 March 2021 respectively pursuant to the special dividend payout of 20% plus 50% as per the company's dividend policy, totaling to a 70% dividend payout. This amounts to 25.2 sen per share ("Special Dividend").

 

As the adjustment for the Special Dividend does not amount to more than 2% of the Exercise Price and Entitlement being changed, therefore we will not make any adjustments to the terms and conditions of TOPGLOV-C98. The Exercise Price and Entitlement of TOPGLOV-C98 shall remain the same.

 






Announcement Info

Company Name TOPGLOV-C98: CW TOP GLOVE CORPORATION BHD (MIBB)
Stock Name TOPGLOV-C98
Date Announced 22 Mar 2021
Category General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number GA1-21032021-00008