Plytec banks on construction method engineering

TheStar Thu, Nov 16, 2023 12:00am - 3 months View Original


PETALING JAYA: Plytec Holding Bhd expects good growth over the next few years due to its investments in the construction method engineering (CME) business and the digital design and engineering services.

Group managing director Yang Kian Lock said the company is widening its CME solutions segment, venturing upstream into the manufacturing of temporary works equipment and expanding its factory in Olak Lempit, Selangor.

Yang said the construction market trend has seen a shift in terms of sales and rental proportion.

Hence, Plytec will allocate 75% of its capital expenditure (capex) to rental and the remaining 25% to sales, as compared to the previous years when 65% and 35% of capex was for sales and rental, respectively.

...

Full Article on TheStar

The content is a snapshot from Publisher. Refer to the original content for accurate info. Contact us for any changes.






Related Stocks

BURSA 7.430
PLYTEC 0.250

Comments

Login to comment.