Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

ManagePay enters JV to procure MVNO licence from MCMC

TheEdge Thu, Aug 10, 2017 - 10 months ago


KUALA LUMPUR: ManagePay Systems Bhd (MPay) has teamed up with Contracts Rise Sdn Bhd to procure a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) licence from the Malaysian Communications And Multimedia Commission (MCMC), and to launch its self-branded MVNO starter pack in the country.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, MPay said it is setting up a joint-venture (JV) company in which it will hold a 40% stake and Contracts Rise the other 60%.

Contracts Rise would secure a project of 200,000 users for the JV company, while MPay would enable each user with e-money capabilities via the MPay E-Wallet, including issuing a MasterCard virtual card number for each MPay Wallet.

MPay said this provides growth and business prospects for the company in the future.

It added that it would fund its investment in the venture through internally generated funds.






Related Stocks

BURSA 7.630
MPAY 0.165

Comments

Login to comment.