All Comments on TCS Reload

MOJI 11
6 Like · Reply
I smell TCS hv another order book by end of this year. Let's see.
Akhom Wutthimethakun
PETALING JAYA: Housing developers will be allowed to operate under Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the national recovery plan effective immediately.
2 Like · 3 days · translate
一买就上 Golden Finger
Commodities like steel , aluminum , etc pricing keep flying. Will it harm property developer profit? This is a question, not negative don’t shoot me
Like · 3 days · translate
Silent Gaming Empire
Like · Reply
PP price is getting lower.....
一买就上 Golden Finger
Die hard fans = zombie
Say negative = toxic ?

But something we call 苦口良药, not sure you understand Chinese word or not. If you don’t like to see my comment can just pass through don’t read . Thanks
Like · 6 days · translate
Raymond Lo
Can we apply the private placement shares? How?
Like · 3 days · translate
june wong
4 Like · Reply
Steady and strong
sky light
wanna fly soon ,haha
Like · 1 week · translate
Ron Lee
Like · Reply
建筑。。
没政府project,如何刺激?
Tan John
Golden finger: tcs lawsuit receivable, better than just impairment.
Like · 2 weeks · translate
一买就上 Golden Finger
This kind of lawsuit case, usually 1-2 years
You sue me, I sue you.
Impairment or bad debt also affect the company much…. But this is common problem of construction project company
Like · 2 weeks · translate
june wong
Like · Reply
Red again? Or green again
Akhom Wutthimethakun
1 Like · Reply
PETALING JAYA (July 2): The Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) together with 35 associations in the construction industry is urging for vaccination priority to be given to construction industry workers and the building materials supply chain under Phase 2 of the National COVID-19 Immunisation Program (PICK).
一买就上 Golden Finger
I also subscribed TCS ipo and got their son as bonus, but I aware of the macro risk factors coming in so I protect my profit and took all first.

Now I just wait lower price like 0.35 to purchase again, why I need to risk my money when I can buy at lower price? Long time investment then don’t need everyday come in and convince people here …lol
Like · 2 weeks · translate
MOJI 11
Hi Golden Finger, when Akhom convince people to buy TCS? he just analysis based on his view and opinions, same as you analysis price collect at bottom 0.35. Is that any wrong? Come on guys, be gentle and peaceful here. Peace ~
3 Like · 2 weeks · translate
Teh o Ice
2 Like · Reply
20 % Private placement in discount price 10% = 0.47x 0.9=0.423
kk
下个支撑点应该是420,有多余的钱现在可以慢慢建仓。
Like · 2 weeks · translate
一买就上 Golden Finger
Tomorrow red again, hope kaiba don’t come out scold me :(
Like · 2 weeks · translate
Raymond Chiang
Like · Reply
With the private placement, the share price will be impacted to RM0.46*360M/432M=RM0.38.
Iron ys
2 Like · Reply
frankly say, when market sentiment is bad, plus PP. it is bad for share price
股谈风云
9 Like · Reply
马股都是这样Sell on news 的, 因为内幕的人买价低,等到消息出就拍拍屁股走人了,话说这个Project , TCS 是最低的 Bidder ...平均每个 Unit 130 K... 别人放价 650. - 700x. mil ,所以 PM 应该低到很离谱,只是为了有工而做,盈利不盈利另外说
股谈风云
公司在昨天(09/07/2021)宣布了将会进行高达 20.0% 的私下配售(“Private Placement”)计划;但公司在最新一个季度的季报内也仍然有高达 RM 61.2 Million 。不知道下个星期市场会如何对 TCS 的私下配售做出反应呢?
Like · 2 weeks · translate
Silent Gaming Empire
Sad la... I have witnessed some company PP caused the share price drop even further. I personally dont think is a good thing for long-term investor. Maybe i should consider sell my share.
Like · 2 weeks · translate