All Comments on PERTAMA Reload

Login to comment.
Fool
3 Like · Reply
不错的announcement… 继续HOLD
Fool
又跌倒老板们场外交易的价格范围了。。。

Cheers
Like · 3 weeks · translate
Fool
Wow… DATO' AHMAD NAZRI BIN ABDULLAH比之前增加了81% 的票。 。。
Like · 3 weeks · translate
L
Like · Reply
差不多了喔?先别飛 500 有緣就收你。。
肚腩神
Like · Reply
ahmad zahid stock
Daniel kk
16++很大的阻力,qr业绩出完就跌回了....
Like · 1 month · translate
肚腩神
Gogogogogogogogo
Like · 1 month · translate
Jun Lee
1 Like · Reply
permata星期四跌破0.56支撑位并放量,星期五反弹无量并无法收复前天 高点,依然收在月线下,permata目前依然看空。
stock king
wah fool. so good u collected very good price. I just bought 0.5 recently
Like · 2 months · translate
Fool
LOL.. at 1st slowly accumulate at 0.39 sen..
Then boss announce become substantial shareholder, hold more than 20% share..
Then pull down all the capital , buy at 0.42-0.40
Like · 2 months · translate
Sep2021
Like · Reply
today 19.8.21 this counter dump down, seems market do not look good on this counter if Sabri as new PM
股谈风云
4 Like · Reply
PETALING JAYA, 23 July 2021 – Pertama Digital Berhad has announced that it is increasing its stake in govtech software company DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd. The firm position is taken by its subsidiary, Television Airtime Services Sdn Bhd (TAS), exercising its contractual option to acquire a further 24% equity in Dapat, from the other shareholder HeiTech Padu Berhad. Under the contract signed in 2019, TAS has the right to acquire up to 60% ordinary shares in Dapat until December 2023. This contractual right is being executed a full 10 quarters before the deadline. Before 2020, TAS was a 20% shareholder in Dapat while HeiTech held the remaining 80%. Completion of the acquisition will see TAS increasing its ordinary shareholding to 80% while HeiTech becomes a 20% shareholder.
Show more
sohzai soh
haha tok tok tok haha
Like · 2 months · translate
Patricia CW
soh....why tok tok tok??
Like · 2 months · translate
爱丽丝
1 Like · Reply
0.500收了一些。我又回来了大家好
股谈风云
1 Like · Reply
T+3 , Many cut loss , Nice closing at the end . Back to Intra High ! Patience will bring rewards... Many more to come
sohzai soh
wheres the green hulk hahahahaha
Like · 2 months · translate
Wai Leong Lim
Pertama 表演10米跳水
Like · 2 months · translate
Fool
3 Like · Reply
In this market sentiment, Pertama become top 9 gainer…
Hahahha
Lee Aa
0.6 dah call sell, org lain marah pula....
Like · 2 months · translate
Lee Aa
this drop going to below 0.5.....
Like · 2 months · translate
Qian Yi
1 Like · Reply
Will have show today?? ??
Sep2021
我今天也加了, 老板今天也加注了
Like · 2 months · translate
Yong Hao
期待王者回归。。。。。
Like · 2 months · translate