Naren Prakash

  • Following

    0

  • Followers

    0


Fame: 29
No Bio yet.

Joined Aug 2019

Comments

Any good news? Hehe
10 months · translate
It will fall to .20 cents or rise to 1rm let’s see what will happen, let’s pray god to rise.
2 years · translate
long term stock, moat business.
2 years · translate
Well said LM lee, wait for QR
3 years · translate
You are welcome bro
3 years · translate
Buy 70 percent of your amount now at 18 cents. Later buy remaining 30 percent if it went to 16 cents. Good stock only for long term
3 years · translate
Wow, why this volume? Any good news?
3 years · translate
This counter deserve minimum 3 rm range, let’s see
3 years · translate
It’s going to reach .50 sen soon
3 years · translate
Any good news? To become 3rm?
3 years · translate
Load more