Tan Ghim Huah

  • Following

    0

  • Followers

    0


Fame: 642
Be rational investor, look for stocks that are deeply discounted and practice margin of safety.

Joined Jul 2020

Comments

天下智谋之士所见略同耳。
1 day · translate
要更多股息,hupseng饼干应该配in comix咖啡,配Milo让Nestlé赚到。
3 days · translate
Uncle, personal opinion, Resort World Las Vegas not going to postpone as US full 2 dose vaccination already at 30% today. If include those (already infected) having antibody around 10%. Total immunized US citizen almost 40% of population. As monthly average for vaccination in US is around 15%, at the end of next month, total immunized US citizen include those having antibody is more than 65%. This figure is almost reach herd immunity. Personally think, any value less than RM4.80 is good enter.
3 days · translate
Support line is RM4.75. Happy trading and investing.
5 days · translate
@ Ng @ Iveric 是的,云顶股价一回调,相信长期投资者会化危机为转机,再次加码。虽然马来西亚离群体免疫还一段路,但尽头已经看到了。祝大家投资愉快。
1 week · translate
疫苗有效吗?
以色列在2020年12月20日在全球率先启动新冠疫苗普遍接种计划。当天,以色列共确诊新冠肺炎患者1874例。而在此后,确诊人数又一路高攀,特别在接种计划实施1个月后的1月27日,确诊人数达到了惊人的11934例,这数据曾经让部分民众质疑疫苗的有效性,但是随着时间的推移,接种比例的提高,疫苗的威力逐渐释放。如今,以色列已有58.6%的人口接种新冠疫苗,再加上10%已免疫的康复者,单日病例从万跌到百宗,这明显的显示出已开放国内各经济邻域的以色列已接近群体免疫了。

以色列群体免疫又代表什么呢?
就是疫苗有效性所带来的希望也是世界恢复生机的希望。

未来几个月,当多数欧美及亚州国家接种疫苗进度达60%时,疫情好转下各国将会解封旅游业,世界开始恢复生机,云顶也迅速复原。

属于复苏股之王的云顶在“报复性”游客出游热情高涨之下,营业额也会迅速复苏并增长,云顶盈利估计会“V形”再度创新高。

所以敬请云顶长期投资者对新冠病毒疫情困境也能临危不乱,甚至把危机化为转机。让大家一起迎接疫情后的春天。
1 week · translate
疫苗有效吗?
以色列在2020年12月20日在全球率先启动新冠疫苗普遍接种计划。当天,以色列共确诊新冠肺炎患者1874例。而在此后,确诊人数又一路高攀,特别在接种计划实施1个月后的1月27日,确诊人数达到了惊人的11934例,这数据曾经让部分民众质疑疫苗的有效性,但是随着时间的推移,接种比例的提高,疫苗的威力逐渐释放。如今,以色列已有58.6%的人口接种新冠疫苗,再加上10%已免疫的康复者,单日病例从万跌到百宗,这明显的显示出已开放国内各经济邻域的以色列已接近群体免疫了。

以色列群体免疫又代表什么呢?
就是疫苗有效性所带来的希望也是世界恢复生机的希望。

未来几个月,当多数欧美及亚州国家接种疫苗进度达60%时,疫情好转下各国将会解封旅游业,世界开始恢复生机,云顶也迅速复原。

属于复苏股之王的云顶在“报复性”游客出游热情高涨之下,营业额也会迅速复苏并增长,云顶盈利估计会“V形”再度创新高。目标价RM10不是梦。

所以敬请云顶长期投资者对新冠病毒疫情困境也能临危不乱,甚至把危机化为转机。让大家一起迎接疫情后的春天。
1 week · translate
两个都是好公司,如今他们的股价都是超值,稳定性的股息,成长的公司都符合我的投资组合。个人看法,未来TNB的资本增值率(capital appreciation)会好过Sunreit ,所以我选Tenaga.
1 week · translate
现阶段手套股仅适合短线交易,未来手套平均售价会因市场供应增加而被拖累,目前并不适合长期投资。
2 weeks · translate
To all my friends, short term trade glove stock carefully, don't be too greedy like me few months ago until need to cutloss for Kossan at RM5.80 when I have chance to take profit at RM8. Plan your profit taking stage and be discipline. At current price, glove stock not recommended for long term investment as the ASP and glove production will return to normal in future. All the best all short term traders. Cheers.
2 weeks · translate
Load more