Jerry Angel Kaloyan Eng's comment on CTOS. All Comments

Jerry Angel Kaloyan Eng
1 Like · Reply
If can't break 0.73 then it will continue to go down. I have predicted 24 months ago it will hit below 0.70 and now has come true. The next support line is 0.57 so if it breaks this support line the next level will go down to 0.47. If it can breaks the upper 0.73 then it will reach 0.83. Looking at the candle now and the stochastic chart, it will be coming down....
Show more
J Ong
How come u so 7 zhun...Can teach us ma?
Like · 5 days · translate
ivan cheeching
Can I know what is December price will go
Like · 5 days · translate
Jerry Angel Kaloyan Eng
I use fibonarci to do the charting and also some other charting tool. Also reading the chart plus looking holistic on the whole company with the mgmt and strategy so it doesn't scaling in anyway.

If they can break the line then they can only go up to 0.83. Definitely won't go back beyond 1 unless they can show the road map toward 1B revenue. Otherwise they will go below 0.50 in December.
Show more
Like · 5 days · translate
YI FIE HK
Can I know what is October price will go?
Like · 5 days · translate
Jerry Angel Kaloyan Eng
If today can break below 0.60 most probably Oct will be between 0.55 to 0.65. At max is 0.70 before coming crash below 0.50
Like · 5 days · translate
Chai Tze Vuen
u know what.. we got 小吴
Like · 5 days · translate
J Ong
哈哈哈,小吴不见了。我都说了他一乐观一定出事的
Like · 5 days · translate
小吴
no worry....
Like · 4 days · translate
小吴
fibonarci stochastic
Like · 4 days · translate
Daren Ong
That's sad. That Creador Indian guy also can't save CTOS from falling
Like · 4 days · translate
Legendary Uncle Wong
Of course la nobody is bigger than Mr Market and the Legendary Uncle Wong Creador is a PE firm, private markets not public markets where the forces are far larger

Hope you learnt something today and if you had heeded the Legendary Uncle Wong's warnings you would have saved yourself from losses and opportunity costs (just see when Uncle gave the call), it is free forever Uncle promise
Show more
Like · 4 days · translate
Jerry Angel Kaloyan Eng
Not sure why you all think that creador will save this stock.. Firstly they are an investment company.. They invest in the company to make 10x and higher return. They are responsible to the investors. The moment the company goes IPO they have cash out once. Now the stock crash they may not bleed like normal retail stock buyer. Just like Mr DIY they exit after the 6 months lock period.
Show more
Like · 4 days · translate
Cheong Shianq Huei
You’re confusing Creador Fund II with Fund V.

​• Fund II entered at 14 sen, cashed out 7-8x, and was fully liquidated in 2023.

• Fund V is the one holding the 20% bag today at ~RM 1.35 cost!

​PE funds are ring-fenced. At RM 0.61, Fund V is bleeding (-55% on RM 600M+). They aren’t charity; they have to boost EPS and self-rescue to satisfy their LPs.
Show more
Like · 3 days · translate
Bob Ken
Going to hit one year low soon... waiting to enter at that price
1 Like · 21 hours · translate
J Ong
准备迎接新的低点咯,这只股的基金就可爱的地方就是股价跌的时候卖。除了creador大股东其他的二股东,三股东就喜欢特地压低他的股价继续卖。好像和creador有仇
Like · 2 hours · translate
Cool Specialist
再等等,abrdn 加速丢的时候才是真正的底部,估计他会减持到5%?
Like · 2 hours · translate
Ling Ling
they increased holding also the shares drop... any correlation?
Like · 39 minutes · translate
Jerry Angel Kaloyan Eng
Yes I know about the 2 different funds. Fund II was during the M&A took over the CTOS and then send in their team to revamp the business growing it to today exceeding 200M. Their time was up which is 10 years and they have to use another fund to take over which is the V. The fund II was successful investment but now it is the fund V. It may not be a total lost given they have kept average it out when the price go lower and now if the price is back to the original transfer price which is 1.35 then they would have gain since they kept buying back at a lower price point. However I don't foresee that would happen simply because they have not perform as to the rate that the investors demand. Yes there is growth in profit and revenue but at what rate? I have calculated that this should be a 1B revenue company but with this rate it might take another century to achieve that. Investors don't have that kind of patience so they might come in buy at the lower support line eg. MYR0.60 and then dump all at MYR0.65 because of their volume they would gain a lot more than normal retail trader. The suffer one is the retail traders.

They are probably still justifying and defending the stock price to the investors. Today is testing at 0.58 and the moment it crashed the 0.57 support line it will be down to 0.47.
Show more
Like · 21 minutes · translate