All Comments on FAST Reload

TheLearner 8
Like · Reply
< Personal Opinion >

This stock got the potential to go up to the support at RM0.280. Again, this is not my usual execution as my plan usually exclude the company with current weak fundamentals. However, it is clear that Fast is selling of its old business and venture into solar and oil trading and bunkering services as well as the solar business. Start from the beginning of the year, it acquired 35% stake in CCK Petroleum with a profit guarantee of RM1.75mil per year, equivalent to about RM0.44mil per quarter. We see about RM0.276mil profit before tax (PBT) this quarter and expect the profit to go up in near term on global recovery.

From the current results, it can be seen roughly that the profit margin for this oil trading and bunkering services segment stood at about 0.5%. Fast has secured about RM4.22bil of contract value (on varying oil prices) to be satisfied in 3 year term, which translate to RM21.1mil PBT for 3 years or equivalently RM1.76mil per quarter. The PBT shall increase with the hike in oil price. If everything materialised, this should bring Fast to its peak performance. (This analysis excluded the solar business, which is definitely another source of income for Fast.)

I planned to do the following:

Execution plan (Long term):
Entry: RM0.200
TP: RM0.280 (near term), RM0.350 (mid term), RM0.460 and RM0.650 (long term)
CL: any price on announcement of a bad QR (meaning I am wrong on my view).

Potentially 40% upside near term, 75% upside in mid term and >100% upside in long term.

If you like my post, do help to follow me here. I am having 123 followers now, am aiming to grow it to unlock the post idea features. Note that this is not buy/sell recommendation, you should do your own research, form your own view for any buy/sell action in the market. Thank you.
2 Like · Reply
Fast, faster wake up lo. apa tunggu lagi
WILSON CHAI JIA CHEN
3 Like · Reply
Very regret and disappointed on this fast energy company.
fei fun
Huge volume at 215
Like · 2 days · translate
Jayden Wong
i dunno wat boss playing ....
Like · 2 days · translate
Jau Hai
Like · Reply
today will go to 40.cents
Jayden Wong
1 lot master is touching 0.225!!!
1 Like · 5 days · translate
Jayden Wong
big boss makan makan huat huat
Like · 2 days · translate
fei fun
2 Like · Reply
Latest QR jumped 6 times, the new oil biz seems promising
Hi Du
Like · Reply
割韭菜了割韭菜了...现在的韭菜太聪明了只能慢慢一点点的割
mic mic
rubbish stock, wasting my time here
Like · 1 week · translate
Rene Wong
Like · Reply
How is the fast's right issue
shenYong Ng
I think it will announce after Oct, because they need disposal their one existing business...early announce but very late do,
1 Like · 1 week · translate
Singa Lingum
3 Like · Reply
Support million million , don’t let me down oh.. ;))
Simon Seah
1 Like · Reply
Limit up come on baby
Zainal Hamid
Jayden.. Sabar.. Ekonomi fully buka sudah.. Swing 3month.. TP sampai level5..
Like · 1 week · translate
mic mic
another cheating counter?
Like · 1 week · translate
WILSON CHAI JIA CHEN
4 Like · Reply
I believed I can fly , I believed “fast” can touch the sky. Ohhhh
mic mic
solar is their new business? this co doing what before solar?
Like · 1 week · translate
Abe Apiq
mic, before they only do thinking for what business to involve
Like · 1 week · translate